Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday and I'm Behind again!

Okay, it's Tuesday and I am slack! Had a good but busy weekend, and had yesterday off with the great GM. Had our 6th wedding anniversary on Sunday Aussie time & Monday USA time. So, took the day off to celebrate!
I left work early on Friday, cause I had to go see the eye Dr. No change to the current prescription, so life is good! Then we went to dinner and I had Lamb's Fry (liver to those of you in America)- Loved it, and needed the iron badly!
Saturday morning, GM worked, I slept in, then got started on the laundry. I think I ended up doing five loads, including towels, blankets, and clothing. . .lol Cleaned the house a bit, did a little bit of Wii, and had a great time.
Sunday we got up early, as we had a bit of running around to do, so we did it, and then were tired, and couldn't be stuffed doing anything else. We were booked int o go to dinner for our anniversary, but ended up cancelling, and having dinner at home, which was better for both of us.

2 comments:

Lori said...

What happened to going out to dinner? How are you doing physically? Information, please!

Rainbow said...

6 years already, Yes I actually remember when you guys were dating, of course all information passed through our wonderful friend Lori. Time does race by us at a fast speed. Congratulations on your anniversery. Later........Rainbow