Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Recipes & Birds :)

Work is over for another day. Yeah! Quite glad about that. Thought I'd tell you about a lovely recipe I made the other night, I changed it a little, but it was quite good. It is called Quick & Easy Chicken, Broccoli & Brown Rice The recipe is from The Campbell's website. Which is really cool, because the soup we have on stock, can help you make a meal some in 20 minutes. Worth checking out!
Thank you Lori for the great conversation earlier today, it put a smile on my face for the afternoon. I have also told GM about the dissecting frog setup, and he loved it.
On the train home tonight, I saw a flock of Galahs, it was absolutely beautiful, and all I could think is 'I would love to show someone from home this beauty'. So I was really happy for a minute, then really sad for a minute. There is so much here I would love to share with people from home, it is wild. Maybe someday. I can live in hope.
Okay, I am gonna go make spaghetti for dinner. And then I may do a little cross stitch, and go to sleep. Hope all is well in your part of the world. Take Care ~Melissa

No comments: