Friday, September 19, 2008

Wii- Is On My Mind!

Heya! I've been out of action. At a course for the last three days, and pretty busy all around. I completed my MYOB course, which is a bit about accounting. That was really good, and great to learn new stuff! Hopefully it will assist me in future employment- you never know.

Went to dinner at the sister in-laws last night, and had a blast. Dinner was lovely (homemade hamburgers) and then we played Wii sport & Wii Fit. I think it was at least two hours worth. Went through tennis, bowling, golf, soccer headbutting, yoga stuff, and a bunch of balance stuff. It was great fun! I want one. . . We will see. Don't really thing I can justify it at the moment. But man it would be fun.

I am happy that today is Friday, and cannot wait to get home. I get to start the weekend with GM & Ralphy, and that is always a good thing!

We are going to get travel insurance tomorrow, as the trip is getting closer, then we may do some price comparisons on the Wii (fingers crossed). We are also going to help the in-laws (M&D) put down some beauty bark, and some other yard work I think. Then we are having a beautiful lamb roast. But most importantly- we get to sleep in in the morning! ! !

Maybe Sunday we can sit and watch a movie together. Unless we are playing with the Wii (hehehehe). I can hope can't I?

I hope everybody is doing well, and life stays Rosy- blue rosies in some people's case! (Lucky Rainbow) Talk to you soon!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

My cousins own the Wii sport & Wii fit and they love it. They say it is so much fun and a good work-out. So hopefully you will be playing it by Sunday. It is on my wish list to. Hope you have a fun relaxing weekend with friends and family. Later... Rainbow