Monday, September 1, 2008

Drained- Literally

Morning! Well, I just had a weekend, and am exhausted at 11 am Monday morning.
I was not able to do much at all yesterday, I even took a 3 hour nap yesterday, but let me start at the beginning. . . kind of. . .
Okay, Friday afternoon, I got the Implanon removed from my arm. Thank you local anaesthetic! I have been off my hormone pills for over a week, and off the Implant for just under two days. Meanwhile, on Saturday, I got blood tests for Anemia, as I am very fatigued, feel like a stuck pig. Saturday, we went out after GM got home from work, and did some running around. Went to work, and brought my crap home (pics of my family, funny pens, and any other personal belongings), went to Bunnings (like Lowe's) and got GM a level for his projects. then came home. Yesterday, I woke up after 9, didn't get out of bed until lunch, and then was back in bed for a nap at 1pm. I slept until 4 pm, and got up to eat dinner, and do lunches. Then it was back to bed. Couldn't go to sleep until after 10pm, as my mind never shuts off on a Sunday. Then up and moving again this morning!
My feet are feeling better, and luckily I did not wear my orthotics over the weekend, and have not been on my feet too much today. I think I over did it when I got the insets though, and am trying to make up for that now. Crossed fingers, they will stay okay.
Thank you GM for taking care of me yesterday, I really appreciate it, and love you bunches!
And thank you Lori, or should I thank the boys? ? ? I get to dissect a frog with a lovely young man, when we are back in Kitsap County! HOW COOL! And GM was very happy that he & Jeff & Tommy get to play hooky!
If I am not feeling better in the next few days, I will have to go see the Dr. I may need an iron injection. You can only eat soo much liver.

No comments: