Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Wednesday!

Back again. . . Well, it has been a rough few days, but am getting through it.

My feet are in agony, because of 9my new orthotics, so I am on a waiting list to see the podiatrist tomorrow.

The draining effect has slowed a bit, so feeling better about that. Not time to party, but looking forward to it. :)

Took pics last night. I do not see a huge difference, but can see a bit.
The one on the bottom is the latest, and the one on the top is the oldest.

Okay, maybe I am delusional and just want to see something. But, my cheeks look a li'l slimmer. . . To me.

Got a shock when I got on the scales, didn't think I had done anything, and had lost 4 kilograms (that is 8.8 pounds approx.) Woooo Hoooo! Hope we continue that way. Originally I was going to the gym after work today, but not with my feet hurting. I do not think I would survive. Maybe I can go tomorrow after I see the podiatrist. Fingers crossed.

On Saturday, it will be 7 years since I met GM in person. Wow, it does not feel that long. And I still remember being told not to go and fall in love. What a goose, I couldn't help myself.

Anyway, things are good, GM seems to have a cold or is getting the flu or something. I am worried about him, but am sure he will be okay. He does not make a good patient though. Not many men do. . . lol Life is good for us, and we are very blessed to have each other, and our Ralphy. Along with all of the other bonuses we have been given.
I'm off for now.
~Melissa

1 comment:

Lori said...

I believe what I said seven years ago was that I was afraid you were going to go fall in love, and then move away to Australia. Maybe I should be afraid I'm going to win the lottery, if I get the same results.....

You're looking great, you aren't imagining things. Check out the lower half of your face.

I certainly hope you get your feet taken care of. We want you to be mobile while you're here.

Love ya!