Monday, September 22, 2008

Wii- It really is fun!

Happy Monday!
Well, I am a little sore, but darn happy. GM did not even read my last blog, and we went out and got a Wii on Saturday. We were unable to set it up until after 9:30pm on Saturday night, which got us to bed after 1:30am Sunday morning. . .lol We have been doing the Wii fit exercises, and it does work your core. I love it. granted I have only had time to do around 40-45 minutes total on it, but it has been great fun. And I LOVE that GM and I can watch each other and spur each other on, or actually play a game against each other at the same time. It is very motivational. We also got Mario Kart, but I do not know when we will get to play it yet, as the week days are very busy. I am hoping it will continue to be fabulous! I screwed up on the BMI measuring, and cannot be bothered fixing it, because I have to delete stuff, but after two weeks, I can adjust it. And the Wii Fit is a scale, so it tells you your weight, BMI, and helps you set goals, and then reach your goals. I am way impressed! It also gives you little rewards to help you keep motivated. If you get the chance, by all means give it a go! Lori I think you would love doing this, as much as Turbo jam, it also has a boxing component!
So, tonight, I am going home to make dinner, and lunches for tomorrow, and then try and get in 30 minutes on the Wii. That should put me in bed by 9:30, hopefully before 10pm. Sounds good in theory, but I think I have laundry to do too. . .lol
The weekend was good, Saturday we went out and got the Wii, and then got home,a nd went to the in-laws to help set up beauty bark all where they wanted it in the garden and they gave us lunch. Then home for a quick nap, and back up, showered and back to the in-laws for dinner. I think we got home about 9pm.
Thus being able to start setting up the Wii at 9:30pm. I think I am going to try and make it a goal to get on it at least 30 minutes every night after work. I think I can pull that off. Then maybe I will not need to go to the gym so much, and can cancel that membership. I am not positive yet, but am thinking about it.
Man I lead a boring life. . .lol.
But, I like it that way, and you must too, if you are still reading this. :)
Hope all is well, and I will let you know how I go tonight!
Take care and know you are in my thoughts and prayers!
~Melissa

No comments: