Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Volleyball- Update!

Couldn't make volleyball last week, being a girl is not all it's chalked up to be sometimes. But last night was great! We went in, I got to play with two of my lovely nieces, and a young lady that is friends w/ one of my nieces. I know I played hard, and we were able to play pretty well, plenty of volley, and fun! The referee helped us practice just before the game, and using some of his pointers made our game better! It was very good, very fun, exhausting, and I loved it! I came home all hot and sweaty, got to snuggle with GM, make my lunch for the next day, and get to sleep!
Oh, and yes we won! Go US!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm happy to hear you got back to volleyball. I think it's good for you. Have fun playing!

Rainbow said...

Go volleyball girl go!!

Unknown said...

Loving the volleyball, and loving the win even more!