Wednesday, April 1, 2009

1 April 2009

Three weeks & one day. I had no idea it had been that long. It has been very busy here.

Volleyball on Mondays, dinner @/with in-laws here & there. Moving offices at work, and so much more. . . lol.
Anyway, not much time today either. Happy April Fools day everyone! It has been good here so far. I did however hear that in the city (Melbourne) today, someone had cling wrapped several cars in a parking lot. Sounded kind of entertaining! On the not so funny side, GM hit something on the way to work, and is very worried about the car, and what he hit. I am just happy he is not hurt. I feel for the animal he hit though. Don't want to know, cause it will be sad.

GM & Ralphy & I are all set to go away for the weekend, in the caravan for the first time. I am so excited, it will be absolutely fantastic! We will be able to go for walks, and sit and do nothing for long periods of time. I hope it will be as relaxing as I am envisioning. I will take pics I am sure!

Okay, have a dentist appt tonight, and a Dr appt Friday morning, before we head off to Bendigo.

I will leave some photos for now.
The Caravan
The In-Laws, GM & Ralphy!

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

looks like a fun weekend!!

Unknown said...

Looks pretty good to me - except for the dentist bit!