Thursday, April 9, 2009

NSV(Non Scale Victory) -kind of!

Okay, who can identify with me? I need some support!
I had a very frightening experience on Wednesday 8 April 2009 about 5:45pm. I had just washed my hands, and was in the process of drying them. The towel hangs over the heater vent. I am drying my hand, and suddenly my hand is lighter than it should be, and I cannot control the number of Sh**s coming out of my mouth. I Panic! I remove the vent from the heater, and try to feel around for my wedding ring- no luck! GM is on the other side of the door, and asks if I need help. I open the door, look at him, and tell him what is going on. He proceeds to try his hand down the vent- no luck! I get the vacuum cleaner- he uses that down the vent. Can't hear it being sucked up. He puts his hand down again, and magically he recovers my wedding ring. . . My hero still!
It is now hanging around my neck, because my fingers are not as fat as they once were.

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

Time to go get the ring resized!! How scary!! No can't relate I have the same "full" figured fingers LOL!!! I'm so glad he retieved it.

Unknown said...

Definitely time to get the ring resized - congratulations! My engagement ring has been going for little journeys around my finger - that is quite scary enough!