Friday, April 10, 2009

Stuff I am working on. . . or will be soon!

Outback Gum- I love this one.
I have been working on it a little at a time, as I think it had been in storage a bit before I got the kit, and the thread is bit fragile.



This is a gorgeous Tattered Teddy Wedding Announcement.
I am working on it for my Brother & SIL. I just have to complete it, so I can send their package. . . Hope they like it!
Advance Australia- He is so cute!
I put the kit together, I just have to add a needle.
I think he will be fun to do, and look so cute!

Eastern Rosellas- GM got me this kit, and it is absolutely beautiful! I will get to it eventually. It is SO Pretty!

I don't remember the official name for this one, so I call it Australiana. I gave one to my Brother & SIL for Christmas, and GM had wanted it, so I said I would make him one. Finally I am getting to it.
I will take an updated photo, as it is over 50% finished now. I will do that soon.
I also found a drawer of completed work, that needs ironed & framed. I may take pics of them and put them on here too. Some from many, many years ago!
I also have one that I found when cleaning out my mom's stuff. It is a precious moments, and it is the very first cross stitch I made. I gave it to her, framed in construction paper & all, I had to be in my teens. Well, I brought it home, and will try and take a pic of it too!

2 comments:

Lori said...

They are all so beautiful, Melissa. The teddies are cute.

I can't even imagine having the time to work on stuff like that. I suppose someday, (when my kids are grown, my eyes are shot, and my hands are crumpled from arthritis), I will be able to find a craft to keep me occupied. Just Kidding.

Rainbow said...

I still have the one you made me several years ago....We may need to update it though LOL!! Oh how life is always changing!! LOL!!! They all look so nice I can't wait to see the others.Rainbow