Tuesday, April 21, 2009

22 April 2009

Volleyball-
Had practice on Friday night. That went really well, it was great to re-learn how to volley again, take advantage of the three hits available before it has to go over the net. And have seven people on a side, gives you a big challenge when the team on game night consists of four.

Had a game on Monday night. Only three available to play, and my office chair and I had- had a disagreement in the morning. I was feeling a bit sore & sorry, and went home for a heat bag, cause I hurt that much. We played really well actually, we still lost, but played well. Had a great time even if I hurt.

Have practice again Friday, am looking forward to that too!

Going to get my hair done in a few hours, and meeting my future employer tomorrow. Once I am free to, I can talk more about that. . .lol My employment has been interesting for years. . . :)

Hope all is well in your worlds!