Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cross Stitch

Our neighbors step daughter went into the ER Monday night with really bad abdominal pain. She was informed that she would be giving birth. Tuesday morning, she gave birth to a cute little boy named Ben. I am working on this for her, as a card I think. I will do a birth announcement later.


I will try to post a finished photo when I get there.


This is a gorgeous little boy, I saw the pic, and fell in love. I will be doing it in the next while too. Just wanted to post the pic, because it is so darn cute.
For those of you that do not live in Australia, the hat is a slouch hat, and is part of the military uniform from what I understand. I will keep you posted when I start this project too. I think I have at least five in front of him though. I am trying to finish a wedding sampler for my Bro & Sil. I have an Australiana that I have to make for GM, as I gave his to my Bro & Sil, so I promised I would make another. I have an elephant to do for my Sis, and I found a Father one, that has a little girl up on daddy's back, that I would like to do for my daddy. I will find the pic when I have time. Not to mention the VAUGHN in Australiana I am going to do for Bro & Sil, and a Precious moments wedding sampler for GM & I, and a Precious Moments name for my Sis, etc etc etc. I think i will be very busy for a long time.

I may never be done. . .lol But at least I will enjoy trying to get them all done.
Hope you are all well, and will try to be better about posting.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for posting so many pics. It's fun to see the things you are talking about.

The Scouts pics are interesting, similar but different.

It was nice talking to you the other day. I hope we get the chance again soon.

Maureen said...

Ok, I have to ask, no one else will---- did the neighbor girl "know" she was going to have a baby? I guess I watch one to many soaps. Good luck on your cross-stitch, they are beautiful.


Maureen Rainbow,s aunt

Renlim73 said...

Maureen-She had no idea. Evidently she had gained a little weight, but no idea whatsoever. . . .

Lori- I hope I will be posting more pics after this weekend!

Rainbow said...

Jurnee loved to see the parade of scouts clear across the world or ocean thanks for taking them. Wow not knowing you were giving birth how scary!!

Unknown said...

Wow - that is a pretty big shock to the system discovering you are about to give birth.

I love seeing the pics of your cross stitch. When life gets a little less crazy (August ... maybe) I want to give it a go.