Saturday, April 25, 2009

Advance Australia- Updated!

I finally started this little guy on the 11 April 2009.


I think he is absolutely gorgeous. I changed a couple colors, to suit what I had available to me. And have since changed another color, but will put another pic in here, maybe before I post this tomorrow. . . I did not even think about the fact that tomorrow is ANZAC day, when I started him. But, it is quite appropriate. I would love to do a US Navy one in honor of my dad too.


Anyway, hope you like it!
Finished!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just gorgeous.

Love the new do too!

Lori said...

Melissa,

I think your hair looks great.

Your cupcake holder is similar to mine, don't you just love it?

Advance Australia is very cute, and very well done.

I miss talking to you lately. I've been crazier busier than usual this last week, and now my feet hurt. Wah.

I took a picture of a tree for you yesterday, will post it someday. Love you, hope you blog again soon.