Monday, October 6, 2008

The Train Trip



Okay, we went on the train trip, and it was great! We started at Sunbury (bottom of the map ) and drove up to Seymour(1/3 up from the bottom of the map). Then caught the train to Tocumwal(top right on the map), which was over the state border into New South Wales. Enjoyed it very much! Here are some pics.


The Lovely GM
The Yarra Parlor Car
The Urinal in a washroom
With a little plate that says empty slowly, as it pours out underneath the train, while the train is moving and I am sure you do not want it to slosh. . .lol- That sooo cracked me up

1 comment:

Cat McKenzie said...

Cool photos. I like the way they document the details of your trip...well, except maybe the urinal which is slighly disturbing.

I also wanted to say that I really like your new profile pic. You look great in it.

Cat