Monday, October 13, 2008

Here we are again!

Okay, it is Monday. Had a very busy weekend, and am not feeling the best as it is. Nothing dreadful, just stress I think. With any luck, the rest of the day will float by nicely.

Friday I had a Dr appointment, so did my sis-in-law. We went together, and then came back to the city together. Then went to dinner with our husbands in Sunbury. It was kinda cute. We ended up having lunch at the train station, before we went out to our Dr's. Then Saturday, I was at work by 8am, and worked until 1:30pm. Went home, and hung out with GM for a while, until we did some running around. I think we ate dinner at 9pm that night. Then Sunday, we went to The Rocky Horror Picture Show (Theatrical Production). I thought it was fantastic. Then we went to dinner. Turned out to be a lovely day with just a hiccup or two.

We played Wii in there somewhere too. I guess there is not too much going on at the moment, which is not bad!

Hope you all have a great day!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Great talking to you earlier!

It sounds like you are keeping yourself busy. With that kind of schedule, time will fly and it will seem like you're here in no time.

Keep up the good work with the Wii.

Rainbow said...

I bet the show was awesome, I still haven't seen it yet but on the "to do" list on things to see and do. You only have 41 days until washington, I bet your so excited. I wish I could guarentee on being there but who knows... Later....................Love..... Rainbow