Thursday, October 9, 2008

Sadie Arlene Vaughn

Fantastic news, my brother and his wife have had a beautiful little girl. Her name is Sadie, and she is gorgeous!
Born 7 October 2008 @ 8:43pm.
Weight 6lbs 1oz
Length 18.8 inches long
I think I have a hole in my heart, just like I did when Tommy was born, because I wanted to be there. But I am glad all has turned out okay, and from what I hear, mom & baby are doing fine. I am so thankful!

Here are the pics so far!




I feel very blessed, and very happy to have this lovely little girl in our life!

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

Oh Melissa, she is just precious. Congratulations on your new niece.....Love...........Rainbow

Lori said...

She's beautiful! My that pregnancy went fast, I didn't think she was due yet. At least you'll get to hold her while she's still a "squishy baby".