Sunday, October 5, 2008

Quickie!

Okay, the train trip was good. Not that I wanted to admit it mind you. But, it was great fun. I had a a book, and ipod, and cross stitch, because I thought I would be that bored. Not at all. I did not take any of them out of my bag at all. Didn't look to them, or think of it. I will put pics in a post tomorrow I think. Had a great time. We left way too early in the morning, and got to Tocumwal about 11:30 am. We meandered to the local market, then went and had our lunch on the river. It was beautiful! Caught the train back @ 2:50pm. Getting back into Seymour @ 6:10pm. Had dinner at McDonald's- I remember now, why I do not like fast food like that. Got home about 8:30pm, and I was ready for bed immediately.
Today was a pretty quiet day, did a bit of work around the house, and GM worked outside. I talked to my two best friends today, one on the computer, and one on the phone. Loved it!
Also, day light savings started this morning, but my little time doesn't match. Add an hour to Melbourne time. Hopefully it will fix up soon!
I made a marble bundt cake today, with a light glaze tonight. I am going to slice it, and put it in our lunches this week. I also made a lamb roast, and bbq chicken (thank you Lori) in the oven. And because I need protein, I cooked the bbq chicken in an oven bag, with a can of baked beans, bbq sauce, and an onion. It tastes pretty good too!
Okay, that is the boring run down. . .lol
I will post pics tomorrow. And a little more about the train trip!

No comments: