Monday, October 6, 2008

More Train Pics

Of course, I pick a potty to start my blog with. . .lol

The potty. if you look down in the toilet, you could see the train tracks as you went.
The sign above the floor push button in the pic above
The Washroom- boys
The Toilet- girls
the blinds- those are hooks to pull them up and down
An oasis out the window
Sleeping quarters
About The Parlor Car
GM & I after lunch
A skink on the railroad track
Man what a gorgeous smile!
A bottle brush tree
Up close and personal with a bottle brush!
Check out all of the warnings on the river where we were.
Again viewed from our lunch table- It's a concrete wall painted.
The view of the river from where we had lunch
GM- Almost to Tocumwal
The Train on the station at Tocumwal

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

fasinating!! I love the pictures thank you so much for sharing. It is always so interesting to see new and exciting places, even if it is just a toilet. later.....Rainbow

Lori said...

You have been fascinated by their toilets from day one. LOL!

I am so glad you enjoyed your trip and didn't have to entertain yourself. Great pictures! I love your new profile pic! You look great!