Monday, October 20, 2008

20 October 2008

Monday Again! Had a good weekend, and watched The World According to Garp yesterday with GM. How funny, haven't seen that movie in ages. Also saw Elizabeth with Cate Blanchett on Friday night- Was a really good movie.
Nothing too exciting going on. Just going along as per normal I guess. I have 24 more working days left, till I am unemployed. And have sent my name and details to a few Temp agencies for when we get back. I do hope I can get something pretty easily when we get back from holidays. I would hate to be out of work for too long.
Had most of last week off, and tried to spend that time on me. Loved it! I like getting to do what I want when I want. Got to talk to my sis, and that is always a bonus. Talked to my mom a bit. Bought a few things to take overseas with us. Watched some shows, got the craft room cleaned up a little. And made biscotti last night.
Let's see, tomorrow night we have Michelle & Daniel coming over for dinner, and to watch the Ice Hockey. Then on Thursday night, we(Milner clan) are all going to go out for Chinese as our last 'get together' before everyone starts leaving town for the holidays or just before. I think it will be nice. And I always like Chinese food, and the left overs you get the next day!
In-Laws, Sis-in-law & Hubby & other Sis-in-law & Niece all go out of town on 31 October (Halloween).
GM & I were going to go out of town too, but just took the day off, to go on a picnic with Ralphy instead. We are going to a place called Vaughn Springs. GM took me there several years ago, and we walked and played on the slide, and had a great time. I think Ralphy will like it too. I cannot wait. If I can find the pics from last time, I will post them.
Only babbling today. . .lol
Talk to you soon!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

34 days until your in Washington State WOW!!! It sounds like you have yet another busy busy week, so the time will go by so quickly. Have fun enjoying time with your friends and family this week..Love....Later...Rainbow