Monday, February 16, 2009

It's Monday!

Tonight is volleyball, I am a bit excited, and looking forward to is. I wonder how sore I will be tomorrow- lol.
Had a busy weekend. Friday night's "Body Shop" party was a ripper! Enjoyed myself immensely, and outlasted the usual party animals. . .lol. Saturday morning, got up a little late, luckily no hangover, and got started on boxing stuff up, and getting everything moved out of the three main bedrooms, including my craft room. OMG there is sooo much stuff. But, The great GM & I were able to get everything out by Sunday afternoon. Then I took a break for a cuppa tea, and he started "playing"- ripping the carpet up. It is the original carpet from the late 1980's, and has sooo much dust I was not able to stay with it for too ling. But GM is having a ball ripping it all up. Tonight before I get home, he will have taken up all the foam underlay, and swept the dust up & out I hope.
We had a slumber party in the living room last night, I slept on the couch, and he slept on a mattress next to the couch, with Ralphy. We have a water bed, and there is no use filling it for a couple nights. The carpet is being laid on Friday, so that will be nice, and a whole lot less dusty. I am really glad GM talked me into getting new carpet. I think it will be fantastic!
I might post pics of our slumber party room, if it is not too embarrassing. . .lol
Hope everyone is well. Talk to you soon!

PS-Congratulations to Chris & Jenn they finally found a house in Tracyton on 4 1/2 acres. Yeah, I cannot wait to see pics.

4 comments:

Rainbow said...

I can't wait for lot's and lot's of photos!!I'm so glad you had a fun weekend. Love............Later...............Rainbow

Lori said...

Not my business...but did they rent or buy?

So glad you are enjoying life. I hope you love your new carpet!

Renlim73 said...

They are renting, and I am sooo glad you are back! :)
Was gonna call, but it's Monday. . .lol

Unknown said...

Ooooh, enjoy the new carpet