Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday!

Well, today is Friday, and I am going to get through it. . .lol

Happy Early Birthday Lori- It is the 6th here! :) Hope you have a wonderful one- miss you!

I am still very tired, but I get home about 7pm tonight, and think I could be asleep by 7:05 if I tried. :)

Life is moving right along. I have volleyball observation Monday, a Dr's appt Thursday, a "Body Shop" party to go to next Friday. Doesn't sound like much, but it eats up a bit of time, when you work over 40 hours a week & commute over 10 hours a week. . .lol Anyway, at least I am able to do these things.

Tomorrow is supposed to be more than stinking hot- more like Africa hot as it was referred to in my childhood. I will be locked in the air conditioning I think. I may even sleep all day. Goodness knows I need it. I may even go through a bit more of my mom's stuff, and box up a bit of the craft room in preparation for the new carpet.

Life keeps on chugging along. Hope all is well in your worlds!

4 comments:

Rainbow said...

Aaaaah sleep with the air condition on, that sounds heavenly...that's my vote!! Love.........Later......Rainbow

Lori said...

Thank you for your birthday wishes!

I am so glad to hear you're keeping yourself busy. You need to socialize. Good for you!

Lori said...

What's up with suddenly going private? Something bugging you?

Unknown said...

Reading this post reminds me so much of how I felt that weekend. I really hope you are taking care of yourself.