Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Monday!

Monday Again!

Well, have had a hugely busy weekend!

The carpet got laid last week, and it is beautiful. Funny enough, it is made in the USA. . . lol GM got the craft room painted, and once it was sufficiently dry, GM & I started moving stuff in last night. It is such a beautiful room w/ new carpet and paint. We moved back into our bedroom on Thursday night, which was really nice, I love our bed! Here are some pics from the destruction. . . I mean renovation of our house over the last little while.
Slumber Party- Living Room What a mess!
One room with the carpet pulled up.
The old carpet- 20 plus years
The Old Carpet again.
The New Carpet.
The new carpet in our bedroom.
It looks like it changes colors- almost.
The craft room before I moved back in.
The craft room as we move stuff in.

Went for scones yesterday, and had sweet & sour chicken & rice for dinner. A lovely weekend all in all! Just busy. I finished Sadie's cross stitch, I think it is really cute! I just hope she and her parent's like it too!













Okay, that's enough for now. Hope you all are doing well.

4 comments:

Rainbow said...

It looks so nice I bet you guys love it. Just to walk on it bare foot probably feeels great.

Lori said...

I was thinking the same thing....something about new carpet and bare feet, it must be lovely.

It looks very nice. I'm glad you're back in your own comfy bed, too!

Lori said...

I was thinking the same thing....something about new carpet and bare feet, it must be lovely.

It looks very nice. I'm glad you're back in your own comfy bed, too!

Unknown said...

So nice to have new carpet - I'm with everyone else on the bare feet too.

What a relief to have it done too.