Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday- Yipppeee!

Went to the dr yesterday and all is well. Tonight I have a "Body Shop" party I am attending at my Sis-in-laws house. Should be fun, and I hear there are cocktails which will make Friday the 13th quite delightful!
Stayed up waaaayyyyy too late, watching the Australia Unites-Victorian Bushfire Appeal 2009 telethon on tv last night, and am feeling the effects today. Tired and achy. Boy it was touching to see all the generosity,and heartfelt love from sooo many people, all over the world really. It was amazing! And they raised a fantastic amount of money to help all these people rebuild their lives.
I am going to be doing alot of packing this weekend, trying to get my craft room packed, for the new carpet that is being put in next Friday.
Wow- emotional break- I just realized that my mom passed away 28 days/4 weeks ago today. That really sucks! I miss her sooo much! What a crappy dawning while at work. How many times can your heart break? I Love You Mom!