Tuesday, February 17, 2009

18 February 2009

Happy Birthday Rainbow! Hope you have/had a great day!!


Volleyball was good on Monday. I am not as sore as I thought I would be. Didn't win, and felt what negative energy can do to a team, but had a good time anyway!

As we are continuing our slumber party in the living room, I am sleeping like crap. And because I am getting home so late, and not eating till late, I am coughing throughout the night. It feels like heartburn, but is not. Bummer. Oh well, I will make the most of it, and look forward to sleeping in my own bed on Friday night if at all possible! Tonight I get a little time with GM, before I go to sleep, so I may fall asleep in his arms, whether he likes it or not. . .lol

Work is going well, my boss is pretty darn cool! We don't tell him though. :) There is no tension at work now, which is amazing, because it was tense for so long. I am enjoying it.

GM has a Dr appointment tonight re: his breathing. I think he is suffering from asthma more, now that our house is dusty from the carpet, and the bushfire smoke all around outside. We will get him taken care of though. My poor little niece in the states is on the nebulizer 5 times a day right now. She is only four months- poor baby. Hope she feels better soon. I think that kinda sounds like what little Drew was going through? ?

Tomorrow (Thursday) night is dinner out with the court (the court/cul De sac we live in) friends. It will be nice to catch up, and wish Shazz a Happy Birthday! Friday GM has radio club, and there was talk of Mexican with the girls, we will see if I am up to it. Especially if my waterbed is calling!

I guess it's all pretty normal stuff here. I have a Dr appointment next week- about girl stuff. That will be interesting. At least I know I am still a girl. . . lol

Okay, that's it for now!

4 comments:

Lori said...

So glad your life is going well for you. It's nice to hear you sounding almost perky.

What's up with Sadie? Asthma? That's why Travis was on the nebulizer at that age.

Rainbow said...

Thanks for the birthday wish!! Hopefully all your fun housing renovations will be done soon and the dust can settle. So you guys can breath a little bit better.

Rainbow said...

Thank-you for the happy birthday, I've made it International YAH!! Hopefully all the household renovations will be done soon so you guys can breath a little bit better.

Unknown said...

Oh, you sound happy. I so like that