Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pride

So, it does not matter how old you get, it is always good to be humbled. . .

Especially after our conversation about pride Lori.

I went to the podiatrist today. I have to get orthotics, because I have hurt my feet so much, that they are swollen and painful all the time. So, in a week, I will have inserts for my shoes, and hopefully my feet will not hurt so much anymore. So, pride in not needing anything like that, and thinking I am fine. . . HA

I am also going to the dentist this afternoon, that will be fun I am sure. . .

Here is a pic taken last night, I know it is way overdue.




Oh wait, that is Ralph, not me. . .lol

These are a bit cheesy, but were doing progress pics, I was in shorts and a tank top, and I was freezing! (It is winter here- I think it was about 50*F)




Okay, I have to take something for my headache which may include a nap- YEAH!

Catch you later
~Melissa

No comments: