Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Friday!

It's Finally Friday! It is a good day!
I'm a happy girl! I did not want to get out of bed, but hey who does first thing in the morning. Got a call on the train telling me it is snowing in Gisborne- I knew it was cold, but goodness! It is kind of cool, for the first time in quite a few years, I am feeling the cold. I think that has something to do with my metabolism and losing weight. Yeah Me! So, I am wearing wool sweaters; and not needing to take them off during the day, because I am sweating like a pig- like I used to.
Also, I have a few NSV's- Non Scale Victories I have encountered lately. My ID bracelet kind of hangs on my wrist now, where it used to fit good. I can now tighten my belt to the fourth hole, rather than the second. When I wear jeans, I have room between my thighs and the jeans, so I feel like i am wearing bell bottoms (It is amazing if you have never experienced this before). I have a few more, but feel like I am bragging. So I will stop.
Tonight the man I love is going to make me dinner, and then we are going to watch shows, and I expect we will have both fallen asleep by about 10-10:30. What a party crew we are!
Saturday, we are going to my bosses house, for a visit and then Sunday, hopefully we will get to stay home all day, and relax. Maybe I will make muffins. I made Raspberry white chocolate last time. There is a trick. I make mini muffins, keep a couple to put in lunches, and then bring the rest to work, so I can get everyone else to eat them. . .Better on their thighs than on mine. .lol
My MYOB course is paid for, so I am a little excited about that. I just hope my brain is able to learn, it's been a little while since I was a student.
I go see the Gyno for the first time on Monday, I sure hope he can help with my PCOS, and other girly stuff. Boy will I be a bit happier then!
Gotta go! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Rainbow said...

Awesome for you on fighting the battle of loseing weight. You and Lori just might motivate me yet. I doubt it I'm kinda in a munch mood to eat whatever comes my way and yes I am paying for it. But you guys keep it up and just maybe I will follow. You look awesome in your photos. Snow??? Wow what a concept. it's high dry 90's here. I think I would like some cooler weather but I better be careful for what I wish for HA!!! Later...............Rainbow

Lori said...

Congratulations on your NSV's. I'm afraid I'm glued to my scale, it has become a habit. However, one very important NSV, that I actually set as a goal, was met today. You'll have to check out my blog to find out what it was.

I hope to talk to you this weekend, we'll probably be out most of Saturday during the day.

Stay warm!