Saturday, August 23, 2008

23 August 2008

Had a great day today. Woke up, made breakfast, and then went out to my bossses for a lunch and a visit. Had a lovely drive down to Clifton Springs, and a great visit! Now we have gotten home, and are watching an episode of House- we are party animals! Then the neighbors are coming over for a cuppa and then I may go to bed.
Tomorrow the plan is to see my mother in law for her Birthday(75), calling my sister in law(my brother's wife), and possibly call Lori if there is time, then stop and see a neighbor up the road, and a sleep in!
Just for fun, I may make muffins too.
Happy to read that everyone is doing well, and I will catch up later.
Melissa

1 comment:

Lori said...

I appreciate the countdown. I may have to add a weather report to my blog, so you can compare too. It looks like you are cold there.

Glad I made the call list, even if I'm a maybe. We're off to Bremerton to do some shopping.

Love ya!