Friday, January 16, 2009

Just Another Day!

Okay, survived the heat, and am now in alright temperatures. lol And yes, sometimes I do wish I was back in cold weather Washington. Luckily all is going well. Dinner from the hot night turned out to be cold ham slices, mushrooms, sliced beets, home made potato salad and a boiled egg. It was quite yummy, and refreshing in the heat.
I think tonight will be Salmon for me, GM can have sausages and home made potato salad & veggies.
Things are going alright at the moment. GM is feeling sick again. Think it is a virus like he had before we went away on holidays, same symptoms. Not impressed. Hopefully will get him to bed early tonight, so he can feel better soon.
Had dinner at the in-laws last night, that was nice, and played with Ralphy a bit.
Normal life stuff I guess. Hope all is well in your worlds!
~Melissa

1 comment:

Rainbow said...

Ah the food sounds delicious!!! And so does the heat it's freezing here!! Love.Later.Rainbow