Friday, January 9, 2009

9 January 2009

Okay, so back to reality right? ? ?

I left for the US unemployed, and unsure of any job prospects. While I was away, I got an email from my former boss, who wanted me back on temporary assignment. So, when we got home, and hour after we walked in the front door, I got a call from the company, and made an appointment for 8:15am the following day.

Got there on time, and spent the next 8 hours doing paperwork, and a medical exam. Got home, celebrated New Year's. saw the fireworks on tv, and at 12:15am on 1/1/2009. I went to bed. . .lol On 2 January 2009 I started work at 8:30am. Granted it is a temporary, but I am a lucky girl. So, I am sitting at the same desk, doing the same job, for the same boss, just for a different company. . . lol

I have decided even though this is a temporary assignment, and I am happy with it, I do want to look for something closer to home. We will see if that pans out. I certainly hope so.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I have faith that what is supposed to happen will happen.

Did you call and I missed you, again? I'll try you on my Tuesday...it's the only free day I have until Friday.

Hope all is well.