Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Table Runner

Okay, I started this table runner well before I went to the US on Holidays.
I waited till we got home to actually sew the whole thing together, But I think it looks good now.
The squares I had cut, and lined up before we went on Holidays, and used these pics to remember the sequence.
I think it turned out pretty ok. And I am feeling better about my quilting ability.
I stitched the center part Here before we left, and finished it off in the states.



I have started on another Christmas one, I am doing the stitching as I get time. I hope I get better as I go.

2 comments:

Lori said...

It looks fabulous. Hey, your quilts look much better than mine!

You need to stop calling when you know I'm not home. What are you thinking?

Actually, I miss you, and it's nice to know you called.

Love ya!

Rainbow said...

You have lots and lots of talent girl!!