Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Heat Wave!

I admit it, I do not like the heat! It was very warm overnight(80*F), and it always make me feel yucky. Yesterday it got over 90*F & today the high was up there too! Thank goodness I am alive to experience it, but I will be glad when it cools down a little.
Okay, evidently it has cooled off a little outside(80*F). Yeah!
I was only able to have my orange juice for breakfast, as I had that nauseous feeling form the heat all morning. Now for lunch, (now that it is almost 4pm. hehehe) I am having cold fruit I sliced up last night. Strawberries, banana, green grapes, and a nectarine. YUMMY! Hopefully I can eat a bit of it, without feeling too yucky. Boy the heat affects me funny.
For dinner, I think we are having cold meat, a boiled egg, potato salad and some more fruit. Very good for me I guess. And an early night would be good too.
And because of the heat, there will probably be no walk tonight, but we will see.
Hope you are all well!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I don't like to eat much when it's hot outside either. Cold drinks though....and swimming...that's the perfect way to spend a hot day.

You could come back to our cold weather, would you prefer that?