Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's About Me!

A survey I borrowed from Lap Band Girl. . .
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Purple
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes- Often
4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes, if I can be bothered. . .
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? A little tired. I need more weekend.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? My red pens.
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I don't dream so much
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Yes
9. What are you craving right now? Sleep
10. Do you floss? Yes. . . but not as often as I should.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Coleslaw- Yum!
12. Are you emotional? Sometimes more than others. Have been lately.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I do both!
15. Do you like your hair? Yes, I am lucky to have it.
16. Do you like yourself? Sometimes
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yes
18. What are you listening to right now? A local radio station.
19. Are your parents strict? Nope They were when I was in school, but I am thankful for the way they brought me up!
20. Would you go sky diving? YES! I still want to go with Carie!
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Only if it is with something else.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? No
23. Do you rent movies often? No
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Nope.
25. How many countries have you visited? 5 in total I think. I still want to visit more!
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, when I was young.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes, Daily. Lucky me(sarcastically)
28. Brown or white eggs? Doesn't matter. Fresh is best.
29.Do you have a cell phone? Yes, I now have a work one & a personal one. Referred to as mobile here in Australia.
30. Do you use chapstick? Yes, still using my last batch from Walmart.
31. Do you own a gun? Nope.
32. Who are you going to be with tonight? GM!
33. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes I think yes, Sometimes I think no!
34. Ever been in love? Absolutely- Still am!
35. Ever have cream puffs? Yes.
36. Last time you cried? Does a commercial, movie or song count- if so, last weekend
37. What was the last question you asked? Too many to remember.
38. Favorite time of the year? Winter
39. Do you have any tattoos? Yes- 3
40. Are you sarcastic? What do you think?
41. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? Yes.
42. Have you ever walked into a wall? Yes, with & without alcohol.
43. Favorite color? Purple
44. Have you ever slapped someone? Don't remember
45. Is your hair curly? No
46. What was the last CD you bought? I have no idea.
47. Do looks matter? Not to me.
48. Could you ever forgive a cheater? Yes, Trust again- probably not. Once a cheater always a cheater. . .
49. Is your phone bill sky high? No
50. Do you like your life right now? Yes- Things can always improve, but I am ok.
51. Do you sleep with the TV on? Preferably off, but GM stays awake longer than I do.
52. Can you handle the truth? Most of the time. I appreciate it.
53. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Dislike- Maybe Hate- No.
54. How often do you talk on the phone? Too Often- for work & personal
55. The last person you held hands with? GM
56. What are you wearing? Clothes
57. What are your favorite top 3 animals? Wombats, puppies, whales & so many more!
58. Where was your default picture taken? In Washington State.
59. Can you hula hoop? I can Wii Fit hula hoop!
60. Do you have a job? Yes.
61. What was the most recent thing you bought? Last week- an ice cream, before going home on the train.
62. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.

Okay, your turn. Copy and paste, and let us know about you!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Alright, I'll cut and paste....