Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Daddy's Day & Volleyball. . .

Happy Late Father's Day to all the Daddies out there. I am kind of lucky with that. I call my daddy three times a year to wish him Happy Father's Day. Sunday my time, Sunday his time, and then again, Sunday in September, when Father's day is celebrated in Australia. I also call him several times throughout the week I feel very lucky to be in touch with my dad so much.
Love you now & Always Daddy - Munch. . . .lol

So, lots of little updates I guess. . . .
Had volleyball finals. Luckily, we made it to the finals. . . . Then lost. Oh well, it was great fun, the team showed up over 20 minutes late, without matching tops, and it was kind of weird, because we were following all the rules, and they weren't, but they did outplay us, so that is fine. We will be better & ready for next season which starts next week. Also, I am joining a mixed volleyball team, with my current team members, and the umpire that usually trains with us on Friday nights. Looking forward to that. Evidently we will see how slow we are compares to the mixed teams, but that will train us to do better, and get faster. I am very excited. . . :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mixed volleyball is great fun! Wish I still played. The boys used to be super competitive though which used to get frustrating!

Em