Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Table Runner

Heya! have been laying low for the last little while, but have enjoyed it. I cannot believe it is 10 days till we get on a plane! So glad I am now getting excited about the whole thing!
Okay about the table runner. I think it's cool, but I am pretty easily entertained. Here are some pics. I will take more soon.


I am not sure I will give it away, because I am fond of it, and will make more. It's not quite finished, but will be soon. Now that I have figured out all my mistakes. . . lol Let me know what you think.
I will try to write more later! See ya!

5 comments:

Rainbow said...

It is very cool I love it. You are very talented and patient. Keep this one and keep making more!! Love...........Later........Rainbow

Lori said...

It's beautiful! and very Australian. Are you bringing it with you so we can see it in person?

Renlim73 said...

I will try and fit it in the case, so you can see it in person. I am making another one, that has the wild flowers on it. I am quitre excited about them. . .
Also, did you see a lovely lady showed me a recipe for Bisquick- YIIIPPPEEE!
Hope you are all well!

THE MEXICAN said...

that is a pretty cool runner you know ive always wanted to go to australia,maybe one day me and rainbow can go !!!

Unknown said...

Wow - just gorgeous! Hope you are having a wonderful trip