Friday, November 7, 2008

10 November 2008

Friday Night had an early dinner with GM (Fish & Chip Shop- I had a potato cake, and a few chips/fries- very, very naughty). But, I was too full for much else. Of course, all I had to eat was a yogurt, 1/4 of a watermelon, and a few almonds. Some times of the month, I just can't eat much. Must be okay though, I am not fatigued, I even talked GM into going with me & Ralphy for a walk after dinner. I do like doing that. Time dedicated just to us! And Ralphy loves it, he was a little slower by the time we came home though.

I cannot believe it is 13 Days till Seattle! I am starting to look forward to it. I have not had the time to stop and think about it. I have been trying to get everything at work sorted, as I will be unemployed, and am trying to get set up with an agency for when I get back from Holidays. Just too much on my mind. . .lol

I know it will all come together, and what is meant to happen, will happen.

I'm babbling. must be time to take a break. . .

3 comments:

Lori said...

13 days! You're just starting to look forward to it? Just now? I am shocked.

How much longer do you have at work? I could look it up, but I'm reserving my energy just now.

Have faith that things will work out. They have so far, haven't they?

Are we on for tomorrow?

FidFam said...

Hi-
Thanks for following my recipes...I'm glad someone likes them. I have only made my own Bisquick once and it was like 15 years ago...try this link: http://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,174,152175-228202,00.html
Good luck and have fun in the states!

Unknown said...

Lucky you on the potato cake - potato and I have agreed to disagree. I didn't realise how much I miss it til I just read that. Small price to pay though.