Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Ralphy's Birthday & More!

Okay, it's been a while. I have been busy, and enjoying life away from work I think. . .lol. So Friday, we went to Vaughan Springs. I had looked it up online, and was way happy to be going. Take Ralphy on a picnic, and what a lovely birthday present for him. We get there, and there are signs posted NO DOGS ALLOWED! all over the place. Damn Damn Damn! GM being his wonderful self, suggested we backtrack, and go to
We got there,and I got out, and looked for signs, that said no dogs. Could not find a one. Thank goodness. We were able to sit, relax, enjoy our lunch, and watch Ralphy be a goof, along with taking a nice little walk. Here are some pics of the gardens.


This one and the one above are the view from the picnic table we had lunch at.



The viaduct (above) was breathtaking, and the whole place was absolutely fabulous!
This is a beautiful old building we passed on our way.



Ralphy excited, and ready for a new adventure.


Man I think he is cute.
We had a great time, and it worked out well, even if Vaughan Springs did not turn out too well for us.


I completed the top part of an Australian Table Runner I have created. Here are a couple of the pics from that. Okay, it's just pics of the needlework, but if it does not shame me too much, I will put pics of it up, as I complete it.

By the way, this table runner was an idea I was gonna try and make one for some special folks, for Christmas, but will not have time before we get there to complete them. So, this one may end up being just for me & GM.
Anyway, I am exhausted, no one did my work, while I was away from work, so I am making up for my two days off by cramming it all into today and tomorrow. I will not miss that. Oh well, It's not all bad.
Okay, I will have to write more tomorrow, when I am coherent, and can string a sentence together.
Have a great night!
PS- Congratulations Obama- Way to go!
~Melissa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a good couple of days off - and Malmsbury is gorgeous.

Lori said...

It's a shame that your original plans didn't work out, but it looks like you had a nice time anyway.

You're table runner is very cute. Is it going to be black and white, or will you be adding in color? Please be sure to post more pics as you go.

So glad you are back to posting! I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple weeks, and introducing you to the newest love of life!

Lori said...

That should have said "newest love of my life". Oops.

Renlim73 said...

The table runner is actually red, white & blue. Same colors as the American, and Australian flag! I will post more pics soon!

Rainbow said...

Happy late birthday Ralphy it looks like he had a good b-day. It's almost time for the states!!!!