Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday, 3 March 2009

Boy does life fly by. . . .

Had volleyball last night, loved it! I so love playing. First game of the season, and considering we were playing against an inexperienced team, we did really well. 64 -10 points I believe was the final score. The subject of a mixed team was brought up too. I think that would be SO much fun! I asked Geoff, and he was not that keen, but I am hoping I can change his mind. How much fun would it be to play sport with my husband! I would enjoy it way too much I think! Will keep you posted on that.

I have also been typing up a few recipes for my dad & sister. I may start sending them to my brother & his wife. Not sure yet. They may have their own recipes they like. . . I have found a few of my mom's recipes and am trying to get them on the computer, so I don't lose them.

Has anybody had Lattice chicken, it is easy, & fabulous! I may post that on here tomorrow. . . I love it, and used to be able to eat WAY too much of it. It is pretty healthy & yummy!

Kind of excited, GM and I are in the process of buying our In-Laws Caravan. It is a 1992 Windsor Statesman, and it is beautiful, and exactly what we have wanted. And having a Caravan, we can grab Ralphy, and run away for the weekend if we want to, which is awesome!

So, we are looking at going away for a weekend in April, I cannot wait. We will not fully own the Caravan, but are lucky enough to be able to use it before it is paid off!

I have also booked GM , Ralphy & myself into a Bed & Breakfast on a dairy farm for our birthdays in May. I will give you details on that later, it sounds like a lovely place though!

Okay, gotta run, hope to catch you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - what a happy post - I love it.

Congratulations on the caravan - so exciting. I love the idea of that freedom.

Post a recipe - please :) (oh, and my word verification is lattice!)