Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally Friday!

Boy, this week has been busy & fast! Glad it is a three day weekend though- Thank you for Australia's Labour Day! Let's see, this weekend will consist of. . . . . .
Saturday- Train ride to Echuca. The Train leaves Sunbury @ 9:52am, and gets into Echuca around lunch time. I will make lunches tonight, so we will have a lovely picnic lunch next to the Murray River. The Murray River is where All the Rivers Run was filmed, and where we will eventually scatter some of my mom's ashes. So, in essence this is a field inspection trip, and an excuse to relax I think. We will get a few hours up there, then will be on the 4:10pm train back home. I think it gets in just before 7pm. It will be a long, but forcibly relaxing day. lol I have a cross stitch to work on, a book to read, and a puzzle book, if the 5 other people going with GM & I is not enough entertainment. . . Just kidding- kind of.
Sunday- SLEEP IN! This is very high on my priority list, as I definitely have not been getting enough sleep lately. After a few days, without enough sleep, I do not function very well. I am hoping to morph into a very happy go lucky had lots of sleep person this day. :) Then we have a bbq to go to, that will be lovely, as the people are from GM's work, and they are all pretty darn good people! That is early afternoon. And if we don't stay until the weee hours of the night, I may get my husband home in time for a movie! Don't know yet, but am hoping.
Monday- Housework. I have laundry to do, make that mountains of laundry to do, rooms to clean, I am still putting the craft room back together, and the kitchen needs a scrub. Our little boy Ralphy is in dire need of a bath, and a haircut, I have forward planning cooking to do, and hopefully some craft time for an hour. . . lol GM will be going to the tip (dump), and cleaning the garage a bit with his dad. Oh yeah, and volleyball Monday night. It will be a very busy weekend, but hopefully very productive too!
I may add some more of my favorite recipes as I go. As I am trying to type a recipe a day for my family back home, might come across some nice ones to share too!
Hope everyone is well, and it would be nice to see Lori & Rainbow back in action! I guess it just means you guys have a life. :p Take care, & talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Lori said...

You just said you'd call me on your Sunday morning. I'd rather you get the sleep you need, and call me a little later if you can.

You have a life! I'm trying to slow things down over here...need some down time for my health and well-being.

It was nice talking to you tonight. Thank you for not giving up on me.

Love ya!

Unknown said...

Wow - sounds like you planned your weekend as much as I did - I hope you got your sleep and enjoyed it!!